Recipe by littlePirate
I found many recipes and put the best parts together. A mexican favorite for many. Try them, they are very good! Healthy too!
- 118.29 ml nonfat sour cream
- 118.29 ml fat-free mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 118.29 ml taco seasoning
- 453.59 g cod, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 44.37 ml lemon juice
- 6 whole wheat tortillas
- 59.14 ml chopped cabbage
- 59.14 ml chopped tomato
- 1 lime, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- combine sour cream, mayo, cilantro, lime juice, and 2 tablespoons seasoning in a bowl.
- mix well and set aside.
- combine cod, oil, lemon and the rest of the seasoning in a bowl.
- pour into a pan and cook , stirring often, over medium heat for 4-8 minutes.
- Fill tortillas with cod, cilantro sauce, tomato, and cabbage.
- If desired add more lime juice on top of your taco!