Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found many recipes and put the best parts together. A mexican favorite for many. Try them, they are very good! Healthy too!
- 118.29 ml nonfat sour cream
- 118.29 ml fat-free mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 118.29 ml taco seasoning
- 453.59 g cod, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 44.37 ml lemon juice
- 6 whole wheat tortillas
- 59.14 ml chopped cabbage
- 59.14 ml chopped tomato
- 1 lime, juice of
- combine sour cream, mayo, cilantro, lime juice, and 2 tablespoons seasoning in a bowl.
- mix well and set aside.
- combine cod, oil, lemon and the rest of the seasoning in a bowl.
- pour into a pan and cook , stirring often, over medium heat for 4-8 minutes.
- Fill tortillas with cod, cilantro sauce, tomato, and cabbage.
- If desired add more lime juice on top of your taco!
I made this for dinner last night and it was delicious. The only thing I changed was I used lemon juice instead of lime juice for the sauce. It turned out beautifully.
These are excellent! I should have left a rating/comment when we first tried them ages ago - but now that I've made them over and over, I can say FOR SURE, how tasty they are and so easy and quick too (even if you don't bother with the taco seasoned sauce, or substitute yogurt for sour cream)!
Loved this one and it's super easy. I used halibut and substituted plain yogurt for the sour cream.