A delicious marinade for grilled chicken or pork chops!
Make and share this Baja Citrus Marinade (Chicken or Pork Chops) recipe from Food.com.
- 4 -6 chicken breasts (slice thin if over inch thick) or 4 -6 pork chops (slice thin if over inch thick)
- 6 ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage (like Sprite)
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- Whisk or stir together all ingredients.
- Place meat in a rectangular shaped pan or dish and pour marinade over all contents.
- Turn and move pieces to ensure best coverage of marinade. (Turn halfway through if you are at home.).
- Marinate for 4 or more hours (or overnight).
- Grill until cooked thoroughly!