1/4 Photos of Baja Chipotle Fish Tacos
Marinated cod, cabbage, and zesty white sauce lend authentic Baja flavors to these easy to make tacos. This recipe was posted by a popular seasoning company and adapted from a cooking websites newsletter. Included in the 2006 Zaar World Tour - Mexico.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place fish in a large baking dish or resealable plastic bag, pour 3/4 cup Lawry's Baja (r) Chipotle Marinade with Lime Juice over the fish.
- 2Marinate in refrigerator about 30 minutes in covered dish or sealed plastic bag.
- 3Remove fish from dish or bag and discard marinade.
- 4Grill or broil fish and baste with 1/4 cup Baja Chipotle Marinade. Turn fish once and cook until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 5While fish is cooking, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, and remaining 2-4 tablespoons of marinade in a small bowl.
- 6To serve place fish in tortillas, using two tortillas for each taco, top with shredded cabbage and drizzle with sauce.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baja Chipotle Fish Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.0
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 56.2 mg
- Sodium 164.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lawry baja chipotle marinade