Marinated cod, cabbage, and zesty white sauce lend authentic Baja flavors to these easy to make tacos. This recipe was posted by a popular seasoning company and adapted from a cooking websites newsletter. Included in the 2006 Zaar World Tour - Mexico.
- Place fish in a large baking dish or resealable plastic bag, pour 3/4 cup Lawry's Baja (r) Chipotle Marinade with Lime Juice over the fish.
- Marinate in refrigerator about 30 minutes in covered dish or sealed plastic bag.
- Remove fish from dish or bag and discard marinade.
- Grill or broil fish and baste with 1/4 cup Baja Chipotle Marinade. Turn fish once and cook until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- While fish is cooking, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, and remaining 2-4 tablespoons of marinade in a small bowl.
- To serve place fish in tortillas, using two tortillas for each taco, top with shredded cabbage and drizzle with sauce.