Recipe by The Firehouse Cook
The Ultimate chipotle sauce for chicken or fish tacos. This sauce recipe is requested by everybody that has tried it. Now you too, have the ultimate Baja Chipotle Cream Sauce. Please enjoy!
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Best Foods)
- 1⁄4 cup whole milk
- 1⁄4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 chipotle peppers (rinsed, seeds removed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Deseed and devein the chipotle peppers. Make sure you rinse the adobo sauce off the chipotle peppers.
- In a blender add all ingredients and blend for one minute.
- Pour into no reactive bowl and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Serve over fish tacos, chicken tacos, hamburgers, or as a condiment for a great meal.