Recipe by MsTeechur
A quick mexican lasagna easy to make, healthy, and delicious. I make my own tortillas (corn) but you can go with store bought if you'd like. I also found a light sour cream at Trader Joes that has one ingredient; milk.
- 2 (850.48 g) can black beans
- 2 (850.48 g) can chopped tomatoes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- 29.58 ml fresh cilantro or 4.92 ml dried cilantro
- 8 corn tortillas
- 226.79 g cooked chicken breasts
- 113.39 g shredded cheddar cheese
- 236.59 ml fat free sour cream
- jalapenos or pepperoncini pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix beans, tomatoes, onion, cumin, chili powder, and cilantro together.
- Cut tortillas into 1 inch wide strips.
- Prepare a baking dish with cooking spray, or line with foil.
- Lay down a layer of tortilla strips, sprinkle some chicken across that.
- Top that with about 1/4 of the been mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese over that.
- Repeat until all of the ingredients, except sour cream, are gone.
- Blop (it's a cooking term) the sour cream on the top and sprinkle with last of cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Can also use flour tortillas, but I like the flavor of corn much better.