Prep 11 mins
Cook 10 mins
A lil mexican twist on the classic Bruschetta
- 12 slices crusty French bread, 1/2 -inch thick
- cooking spray
- 1 1⁄4 cups finely shredded mild cheddar cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 cup refrigerated salsa
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives, drained
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375°F .
- Spray both sides of sliced bread lightly with cooking spray and arrange on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup cheese over top of sliced bread and bake for 10 minutes or until bread is golden and cheese is melted.
- Arrange on serving plate and spoon salsa evenly over slices of cheese bread.
- Scatter remaining cheese, green onions and black olives over top and serve with sour cream.