Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
SO good. The beautiful color of blue for the sea, tropical in taste and sure to please. Made these up for my neice's Bachelorette party. Number of servings depends on the size of your cups; I used 2 oz cups, so mine made about 20. Sugar free versions of jello work just fine as well!
- 2 (3 ounce) boxesblue Jello gelatin
- 2 cups very hot water
- 1⁄2 cup coconut rum
- 1⁄2 cup blue schnapps
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- Place your jello shot cups on a cookie sheet (that you know will fit in your fridge). This will make for easy transport.
- Place 2 cups VERY hot water (but not boiling) in a pitcher.
- Slowly pour in contents of jello packages while stirring constantly.
- Stir until completely mixed (about 2 minutes).
- Add in the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Pour into plastic jello shot cups or you can use a 9x13 pan if you don't have the cups.
- Chill 4 hours or more until set.
- If you are using a cake pan, simply cut the set jello into squares and place on individual cupcake cups for serving.
- If you want to get silly, top each one with a small dollop of whip cream just before serving!
this is my fave jello whot recipe and have been making it for all our summer events! So much mor tasty than plain old jello/vodka type recipes! You really need to try these!
These were super easy to make. Good flavor and very pretty. Made for Bev Tag Nov 2008