1/3 Photos of Baja Blue Jello Shots
SO good. The beautiful color of blue for the sea, tropical in taste and sure to please. Made these up for my neice's Bachelorette party. Number of servings depends on the size of your cups; I used 2 oz cups, so mine made about 20. Sugar free versions of jello work just fine as well!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place your jello shot cups on a cookie sheet (that you know will fit in your fridge). This will make for easy transport.
- 2Place 2 cups VERY hot water (but not boiling) in a pitcher.
- 3Slowly pour in contents of jello packages while stirring constantly.
- 4Stir until completely mixed (about 2 minutes).
- 5Add in the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- 6Pour into plastic jello shot cups or you can use a 9x13 pan if you don't have the cups.
- 7Chill 4 hours or more until set.
- 8If you are using a cake pan, simply cut the set jello into squares and place on individual cupcake cups for serving.
- 9If you want to get silly, top each one with a small dollop of whip cream just before serving!
Browse Our Top Baja Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baja Blue Jello Shots
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 33.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: