Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the Mexican version of the Rum Punch served all over the Caribbean.
Make and share this Baja Blizzard (Mexican Rum Punch) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ounces white rum
- 1⁄2 ounce dark rum
- 1 ounce unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 ounce guava nectar
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ice (garnish)
- In a tall glass, stir together the rums, pineapple juice, guava nectar, Grand Marnier and lime juice.
- Fill the glass three-quarters full of ice and serve immediately.