1/10 Photos of Baja Black Beans, Corn and Rice
Barb Gertz's Note:
A south of the border blend of textures and flavors. serve hot as a main dish or a side dish with grilled meat or chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 4 fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 1Cook brown rice.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine black beans, corn, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, oil, salt, pepper and hot sauce.
- 3To serve, Place a scoop of hot rice in a bowl or on a plate, top with a generous scoop of the black bean mixture.
- 4Stir together before eating.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baja Black Beans, Corn and Rice
Serving Size: 1 (423 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.4
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 202.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.0 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 12.4 g