- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese (or pepper jack cheese)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine eggs and cottage cheese; blend until almost smooth.
- Add in flour, baking powder, and butter; stir to combine.
- Stir in onion, chiles, and cheese.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased 8x8 inch pan.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Let cool slightly; cut into squares.