Baily's Irish Cream Brownie Pie
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Line a 9 inch pie plate with the pastry, forming a high edge. Trim and flute the edge. Chill while preparing the filling.
- Melt the butter with the baking cocoa in a small heavy saucepan over medium low heat. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Beat the eggs in a small mixing bowl at high speed until foamy. Beat in the sugar gradually in a fine stream until the eggs are thick and pale yellow coloured.
- Reduce the speed to low. Beat in the chocolate mixture, liqueur and vanilla. Fold in the mixture of flour and salt.
- Sprinkle the walnuts over the prepared pastry. Pour the filling over the walnuts.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is set. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.