- 12 fluid ounces Greek yogurt
- 12 fluid ounces double cream (heavy cream)
- 6 fluid ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 ounce icing sugar
- 8 meringue nests (in the UK, Marks & Spencers ones are best!)
- 1 ounce grated chocolate (or a Flake chocolate bar, crumbled)
- 1 ounce cocoa powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip the cream until very stiff.
- Stir the Baileys into the yoghurt with the icing sugar (powdered sugar or confectioners' sugar), then fold in the whipped cream. Refrigerate until it's time to serve.
- When ready to serve, put one meringue mest into each dessert dish, spoon in as much of the Baileys yoghurt-cream as seems prudent, sprinkle with chocolate, then dust with cocoa powder (using a sieve for neat, even coverage).
- You will probably have more of the filling than you need, depending on the size of your meringue nests - but better too much than too little!