Recipe by Mirj
These are always one of the first treats to go whenever we have people over.
Top Review by RecipeNut
WOW!!! These were a hit at my Christmas party!! Everyone loved this fudge! If you love Bailey's you have to make this recipe! YUMMM! Thanks for a great recipe Mirj. Its a keeper in my house
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup vanilla chip (OR More chocolate chips)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla chip (OR More chocolate chips)
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut in pieces
- 4 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Fudge: Melt all chips with butter until they are soft enough to stir smooth.
- Do not overheat.
- Add chocolate/butter mixture to powdered sugar and Baileys.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add nuts, if desired.
- Mix well.
- Place fudge in an 8-inch square pan sprayed with vegetable spray.
- Lay a sheet of plastic wrap on top and gently press to smooth fudge.
- Topping: Melt chips until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- With a fork, beat in butter and Bailey's until smooth.
- Spread topping over fudge with a knife.
- If a very smooth top is desired, use a piece of plastic as done on fudge.
- Refrigerate until firm, 1 to 2 hours.
- Can be frozen.