Recipe by gailanng
A new product: Baileys with a Hint of Caramel...who knew? From the Bailey's website. Allow time to set. Drink responsibly.
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (I prefer milk chocolate)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons Baileys caramel irish cream (name brand is Baileys with a Hint of Caramel)
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust
- coarse sea salt, for sprinkling (do not use table salt)
- chocolate shavings
- caramel sauce, for drizzling
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate chips according to package directions. Let cool slightly.
- Whip cream and sugar. When soft peaks begin to form, gradually add Baileys with a hint of Caramel.
- Gently mix in the melted chocolate.
- Spread mixture into pie crust and sprinkle top with coarse salt.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours. Garnish with shaved chocolate and/or caramel sauce drizzle.