Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Who doesn't like making their own liquor? I have a batch brewing a we speak! This is my first time trying the recipe, so lets hope it's a success. Adapted from Todd Wilbur's book More Top Secret Recipes.
- 1 cup light cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 2⁄3 cups Irish whiskey
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender set on high speed for 30 seconds.
- Bottle in a tightly sealed container and refrigerate.
- The liquor will keep for at least 2 months if kept cool. Be sure to shake the bottle well before serving.
Used just over a cup of Jamison's and that worked out well. This is the best - been making it for Christmas for years and giving it to friends/family. Always gets rave reviews!
Much fresher tasting than the bought variety!