Recipe by dolphyn722
translated from the german weight watchers website. 2.5 points. i suppose you could substitute the sugar with splenda. times are estimated.
- 60 g sugar
- 4 teaspoons Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cocoa
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 egg white
Directions See How It's Made
- set aside 1 tsp of the sugar, dissolve the remaining sugar with the water on medium heat, until the sugar becomes liquid (about 1 min.), don't let it carmelize.
- beat the egg white and mix in the sugar/water mixture until stiffened.
- put the yolks, 1 tstp of the sugar, and the baileys in a heat-proof bowl. place the bowl in boiling water (about 5 min.) until it thickens.
- mix in the egg whites.
- divide into 6 serving glasses or dishes and cool.
- if you'd like, top with fat-free whipped cream! the original recipe called for making cream, but i haven't found fat-free whipped cream here yet.