Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
So easy and so deliciously cooling on one of those hot summers nights. I finish the top of this drink with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.......... Go on indulge !!!!!!!
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1⁄3 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- chocolate fudge topping, to serve
- Place the ice cubes, the Baileys,the instant coffee and the milk in a blender and blend until almost smooth.
- Swirl the chocolate topping around the rim of 2 serving glasses.
- Fill with the Baileys mixture to serve.
One word says it all! DELICIOUS! I had to make this drink in a hot version as I broke the base of the blender where the plastic thing screws on. I don't know my own strength. Anyway, it makes for a wonderful hot beverage as I'm sure is the same with the frappe version. I'm just as glad I had to make it hot as it is cold out side and the extra warmth from the Bailey's takes it over the top! Thanks for posting! Made for Make My Recipe ~ Australia Day Tag Game.
This is very good. I used Dooley's toffee cream liqueur in place of the baileys and i used vanilla bean latte general foods international beverage mix in place of the instant coffee.
I really love this as I knew I would. I love Baileys Irish Creme and the other ingredients are an added bonus. It is a delicious drink to have after dinner! Thanks for sharing and I will make it again and again.