Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 80 ml baileys original irish cream
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 80 ml milk
- chocolate fudge topping, to serve
- Place the ice cubes, Baileys, instant coffee and milk in the jug of a blender and blend until almost smooth.
- Swirl the chocolate topping around the rim of 2 serving glasses. Top with the Baileys mixture to serve.
Oh so good. It is our first hot day and this was wonderful.
Made for Aus/NZ Swap 40. WOW!!!!!!!! This is soooooo good! How super simple and delicious this is. Can we have it for breakfast? LOL My only complaint is that this is an addicting tate and I love it enough to make it all day on the weekends. Will be making this for the Memorial day weekend party as the signature drink! YUMMMM!!!!!
Tasted just like a java milkshake. I added a touch of chocolate topping to the mix as well as rimming the glass. Smooth!