Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious "adult" milkshake. Bailey's, ice cream and milk -- all combined in a glass, what's not to love?
- 59.16 ml Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 295.73 ml milk (whole/low fat)
- ice cube
- 2 red cherries
- mint leaf
- chocolate syrup
- Crush ice cubes in blender (I use the PULSE button).
- Add Baileys Irish cream, ice-cream and milk, process until foamy and well-combined.
- Pour into 2 tall glasses, top with a cherry and some mint leaves.
- If you like, drizzle chocolate sauce on top and serve immediately.
definatley 5 stars except I use 1 full cup of baileys, whtas up with only 4 tablespoons of Baileys .
Wow, this is a good milkshake! I used lowfat vanilla ice cream, but made up for that by mixing cream with milk for the liquid! Be sure to go the cherry/chocolate syrup route for a delicious treat! I easily halved recipe for just 1 serving. Thanks for posting.