1/2 Photos of Bailey's Marbled Cheesecake
1 hr 30 mins
A sinfully delicious cheesecake flavoured with a hint of Bailey's Irish Cream and a twist of chocolate. This cheesecake needs to be made and refrigerated one day in advance. This recipe can easily be doubled or halved with great results. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For the crust:.
- 2Mix all ingredients together and press evenly over bottom of a non stick 8-inch spring form pan and bake at 350ºF for 7-10 minutes. (Bake at 325°F for 7-10 minutes if using dark nonstick springform pan.) Set crust aside and let cool while preparing the filling.
- 3For the Filling:.
- 4Beat cream cheese with electic mixer until smooth. (approx. 5 minutes on medium speed).
- 5Gradually beat in sugar.
- 6Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- 7Blend in Baileys and vanilla.
- 8Pour about 1/3 mixture into a bowl and stir in melted chocolate.
- 9Pour half of plain mixture into prepared pan.
- 10Drizzle with half the chocolate mixture. Repeat layers.
- 11Make a marbled design by gently swirling batter with a knife.
- 12Bake 7 minutes at 425ºF, then 45 to 60 minutes at 250ºF or until center is almost set.(If using dark nonstick springform pan, bake 7 minutes at 400°F, then 45 to 60 minutes at 250ºF or until center is almost set.
- 13Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan.
- 14Refrigerate overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bailey's Marbled Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.8
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 131.2 mg
- Sodium 223.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Oreo cookie crumbs