Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A relaxed and informal way to enjoy Baileys, Baileys Latte tastes great in the afternoon and hits the spot after dinner.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons espresso coffee
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
- steamed milk (the amount of milk will depend on the size of your glass or mug)
- chocolate shavings
- In your coffee mug or coffee glass pour in espresso coffee and Baileys.
- Fill with steamed milk.
- Decorate the top with froth.
- Sprinkle over the chocolate shavings.
A very nice after-dinner drink. I agree with Baby Kato that 2tbsp of espresso is better- just brings out the flavour a little more. Thanks for an enjoyable latte!
This is a great latte. Really smooth and tasty. Look out Starbucks! I'll be making this again for sure ;) Made for ZWT3 Thanks Annacia for another great drink. Cheers ~V
Delicious Annacia just delicious! This is a nice smooth, creamy drink. Very very easy to drink...I enjoyed it very much. I added some whipped cream and garnished with ground hazlenuts. I used 2 tbsps of expresso and 1% milk...it worked great...thanks for sharing another winner.