Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Smooth, rich and creamy. The perfect adult comfort beverage for sipping in front of a blazing fire on a chilly autumn's or winter's eve. One of my favorites--I have one of these almost daily! For a yummy French version, replace the Bailey's with Chambord--yum!!!
- 1 (1 ounce) packet hot cocoa mix (such as Swiss Miss)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 6 ounces boiling water
- 2 -3 drops pure vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 ounces bailey's irish cream
- 1⁄2 ounce chocolate syrup (or Godiva chocolate liqueur)
- whipped cream, to garnish
- grated chocolate, to garnish
- Place the cocoa mix and the instant coffee granules into a large mug.
- Pour in the boiling water, stirring well to combine. Stir in the vanilla extract, the Bailey's, and the chocolate syrup (or Godiva).
- Top with whipped cream and grated chocolate.
MMh...decadent ;-) For the Irish Cream I used Vegan No Alcohol Irish Cream and it was just wonderful. I even forgot to take a picture - will make this again for sure!! Thanks for posting.