Prep 3 hrs 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 2 ounces unsalted butter
- 6 ounces plain chocolate chips
- 3 eggs
- 5 fluid ounces milk
- 3 fluid ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 1⁄2 fluid ounces heavy cream, lightly whipped
- paper-thin chocolate leaves or shaved chocolate, to garnish
- Place the butter, chocolate and eggs in a blender or food processor.
- Heat the milk and liqueur in a saucepan over medium heat until almost boiling.
- Pour the hot liquid into the food processor and blend on low speed, gradually increasing the speed as the chocolate melts.
- Process until the mixture is smooth.
- Alternately, melt the butter and chocolate, then whisk in the eggs and hot milk/liqueur mixture.
- Pour into 4 glasses and chill for at least 3 hours.
- Decorate each dessert with a swirl of cream and chocolate before serving.