Prep 3 hrs 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Bailey's Irish Delight recipe from Food.com.
- Place the butter, chocolate and eggs in a blender or food processor.
- Heat the milk and liqueur in a saucepan over medium heat until almost boiling.
- Pour the hot liquid into the food processor and blend on low speed, gradually increasing the speed as the chocolate melts.
- Process until the mixture is smooth.
- Alternately, melt the butter and chocolate, then whisk in the eggs and hot milk/liqueur mixture.
- Pour into 4 glasses and chill for at least 3 hours.
- Decorate each dessert with a swirl of cream and chocolate before serving.