Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my Mom's famous RECIPES. A classic to say the least.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa (or a little more)
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 4 drops coconut essence
- 1 cup Irish whiskey (probably more ;-)
- Mix everything together (Whip up the the milk and cocoa in the blender to make it easier) Then add other ingredients.
- Store in dark bottles in the frige.
- Will keep for 3-4 weeks.
- (if you can wait that long).
As the recipe goes, it's chocolate Irish cream. We decreased the cocoa to 1 TB and it was much closer to what we were used to. A keeper for sure, either way!
Very awesome. I added more whiskey and also some vanilla extract. Second time I've made this, each time better than the last. Full marks!