Recipe by Steve_G
From a candy newsletter that I get, looks awsome
Top Review by Fanged Menace
Works well, tastes great, not overly sweet. Inspired by the photo, I rolled some of the truffles in powdered sugar, some in cocoa powder, some raspberry cocoa mix and some in finely-chopped pistachios. The irish cream went well with all of those flavors.
- 340.19 g semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 44.37 ml heavy cream
- 14.79 ml unsalted butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 59.14 ml Baileys Irish Cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate, Baileys and heavy cream together over very low heat.
- Whisk in yolks, one at a time; mixture will thicken.
- Whisk in butter.
- Refrigerate overnight, or until firm.
- With spoon make small balls.
- Roll in powdered sugar, cocoa, chopped nuts, sprinkles, etc.