Foodfit.com Cooking time does not include refrigerating overnight.
Make and share this Bailey's Irish Cream Truffles recipe from Food.com.
- Place the chocolate in a heat proof bowl and bring the cream to a boil in a small pot.
- Pour the boiling cream over the chocolate and let stand for 1 minute. With a rubber spatula, begin stirring the cream and the chocolate together in the center of the bowl. Gradually incorporate the chocolate and cream from the edge of the bowl.
- Stir in the Bailey's Irish Cream. Cover and let stand overnight or refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
- Scoop the chocolate mixture out into small round balls, about 3/4" in diameter. Roll the truffles, individually, in the palms of your hands to achieve a uniform shape or leave them as is and irregular.
- Store the truffles in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks and toss them in confectioner's sugar just before serving.