Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 hrs
The Harem Recipe Book. Haven't tried this as yet so I can't tell you what they taste like. Did not want to misplace recipe. However, how can it be bad with these ingredients?
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sweet butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 1⁄4 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- confectioners' sugar
- chopped nuts
- candy sprinkles
- Melt chocolate, Bailey's and heavy cream together over very low heat.
- Whisk in yolks, one at a time; mixture will thicken.
- Whisk in butter.
- Refrigerate overnight or until firm.
- With spoon make small balls.
- Roll in your choice of powdered sugar, cocoa, chopped nuts, sprinkles, etc.
- How many this will yield depends on how large or small you make them.