Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Super way to end a festive meal! Repeat for each serving. This is an old friends traditional festive drink
- 1⁄2 ounce dark Creme de Cacao
- 1⁄2 ounce Amaretto
- 1⁄2 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- hot coffee
- unsweetened whipped cream
- cinnamon-sugar mixture
- Pour the Baileys, Amaretto& creme de cacao into a coffee mug.
- Top up with Coffee add a good dollop of whipped crean and sprinkle with cinnamon mixed with a bit of sugar.
I make this in a large mug... and double the ingredients. It's a great warmer-upper after being out in the snow!
Very tasty, warming drink. Thanks for posting.
Warm and delicious, a real treat for a cold night. The cinnamon sugar topping was lovely and gave the coffee a bit more sweetness. Thanks, Bergy, for sharing!