Recipe by Judith N.
This is the cat's Meow! I know you are saying there are already a lot of recipes on this site for the same thing, I researched them before posting mine and this one is just a little different so here it is. Everyone I have ever served this to absolutely goes beserk over the taste and says it's as good as the real thing. It's so much cheaper too! I found this on an internet site, but can't remember which one, it was to long and to many fifths ago!! You can easily double the recipe.
Top Review by janl88
I have made this recipe 3 times and getting ready to make the 4th time. First batch I went by the recipe. My hubby thought it was too thick for his taste (he just uses in coffee). So - instead of adding the eggs I left them out and only used 1/4 tsp almond extract. We love it!! Also - I used half/half the 2nd and 3rd time (all I had) and turned out great! Thanks
- 236.59 ml whiskey (inexpensive middle of the road is okay)
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 236.59 ml whipping cream
- 4 eggs
- 29.58 ml chocolate syrup
- 9.85 ml instant coffee granules
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 4.92 ml almond extract (Torani brand almond syrup is a wonderful replacement if you can find it in your area)
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender, combine all ingredients; blend until smooth.
- Store tightly covered in refrigerator up to one month. (It won't last that long!) Shake bottle well before serving, and return remaining liqueur to refrigerator.
- Note: Use only Grade A, uncracked eggs.