from "spice girl" - http://elizabeth-spice.blogspot.com/2008/11/bailey-irish-cream-brownies.html
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter
- 4 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1Place butter and chocolate into a medium saucepan and melt over low heat, stirring often. Remove from heat and let cool.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 13×9 inch baking pan with aluminum foil and lightly coat with a non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Beat sugar and eggs together in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until lightened and fluffy (approximately 4 minutes). Add flour and salt gradually. Fold in the melted chocolate mixture.
- 4Combine cream cheese and sugar in another medium bowl. Beat until creamy. Add egg and liqueur and beat.
- 5Pour half of the chocolate batter into the pan. Spread all of the the cream layer over the chocolate layer. Pour the remaining chocolate batter over the cream cheese layer and smooth. If desired, swirl the layers together with a knife for a marbled effect.
- 6Bake for 40 minutes. Cool completely before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bailey's Irish Cream Layered Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.2
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 56.7 mg
- Sodium 116.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: