Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Mmmm! I've always loved Hagen Daazs' Baileys ice cream, and when I found a deal on an ice cream maker, this was a recipe I needed to try! Modified from a recipe I found here that needed tweaking.
- Whisk eggs for 2 minutes until light and frothy.
- Add the sugar a little at a time whisking thoroughly until combined in between each addition.
- Whisk in the cream, milk, Baileys, instant coffee, and hot chocolate powder until combined.
- Pour the mixture in an ice cream maker and process until it begins to firm, according to your maker's directions.
- Serve immediately, or pack in a container and freeze.