Recipe by Mumma=^..^=
Mmmm! I've always loved Hagen Daazs' Baileys ice cream, and when I found a deal on an ice cream maker, this was a recipe I needed to try! Modified from a recipe I found here that needed tweaking.
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄3 cup bailey's irish cream
- 1 3⁄4 cups whole milk
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons hot chocolate powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk eggs for 2 minutes until light and frothy.
- Add the sugar a little at a time whisking thoroughly until combined in between each addition.
- Whisk in the cream, milk, Baileys, instant coffee, and hot chocolate powder until combined.
- Pour the mixture in an ice cream maker and process until it begins to firm, according to your maker's directions.
- Serve immediately, or pack in a container and freeze.