Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 mins
A flavored fudge that is Oh s-o-o-o-o good. I usually make this around the Holidays for gifts. Seems as though everyone loves it.
- 1 (12 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 3 (6 ounce) packages semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (save the can)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 0.75 (14 ounce) milk can Baileys Irish Cream
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup nuts
- Melt chips in a glass mixer bowl in the microwave.
- Add remaining ingredients(except the nuts) and blend.
- Add the nuts.
- Pour into a 13" x 9" waxed paper lined pan.
- Chill & cut into pieces.
This was pretty good, but I realized that I forgot to add the vanilla after it had already set! I even put almost a full can of baileys, but I couldn't taste any alcohol at all. I imagine it would be even better with the vanilla. Thanks!