1/2 Photos of Bailey's Irish Cream Cupcakes
Here's a yummy treat to help celebrate your St. Patrick's Day celebration. These from-scratch cupcakes are moist and festive! Recipe is from Woman's World.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 6 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup miniature chocolate chip
- 1 (1 lb) package confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup irish cream, such as Bailey's (or heavy cream)
- 1/8 teaspoon leaves green concentrated food coloring, plus additional
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Line 18 muffin cups with liners.
- 3In bowl, mix cocoa and hot water until dissolved; reserve.
- 4Melt 6 T butter; reserve.
- 5In bowl, mix flour with next five ingredients.
- 6Whisk in buttermilk, eggs, melted butter and cocoa mixture.
- 7Stir in chips.
- 8Divide among liners.
- 9Bake 18-22 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 10Cool 10 minutes.
- 11Transfer from pan to racks; cool.
- 12On medium-high speed, beat remaining butter until fluffy.
- 13Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar until blended.
- 14Add liqueur; beat until light and fluffy, 2 minutes.
- 15Beat in 1/8 t food coloring until blended.
- 16If desired, fit large star tip into pastry bag.
- 17Using paintbrush starting at tip of bag, paint 2-3 lines of food coloring along inside, ending 1 inch from edge.
- 18Place bag in glass; fill with frosting.
- 19Pipe, or with spoon, spread frosting over cupcakes.
- 20If desired, decorate with shamrocks.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bailey's Irish Cream Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.5
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 58.3 mg
- Sodium 289.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 43.7 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: