Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Wow! This ice cream is rich and absolutely delicious! Words cannot describe it.
Make and share this Bailey's Irish Cream & Coffee Chip Ice Cream recipe from Food.com.
- Whisk eggs for 2 minutes until light.
- Using a hand mixer, add the sugar a little at a time blending on a low-setting until combined in between each addition.
- Blend in the cream, irish cream, milk, and instant coffee until combined.
- Place the mixture in an ice cream machine and freeze until your cream begins to stiffen(follow your machine's directions, this may take anywhere from 20-50 minutes).
- Add the chocolate pieces and freeze until the ice cream is stiff and ready. Do not remove too early or the ice cream will become icy when it finishes freezing in the freezer. But the ice cream should be pliable.
- Tightly pack in a tubberware container and freeze.
- Makes about 8 half cup servings.