Wow! This ice cream is rich and absolutely delicious! Words cannot describe it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk eggs for 2 minutes until light.
- 2Using a hand mixer, add the sugar a little at a time blending on a low-setting until combined in between each addition.
- 3Blend in the cream, irish cream, milk, and instant coffee until combined.
- 4Place the mixture in an ice cream machine and freeze until your cream begins to stiffen(follow your machine's directions, this may take anywhere from 20-50 minutes).
- 5Add the chocolate pieces and freeze until the ice cream is stiff and ready. Do not remove too early or the ice cream will become icy when it finishes freezing in the freezer. But the ice cream should be pliable.
- 6Tightly pack in a tubberware container and freeze.
- 7Makes about 8 half cup servings.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bailey's Irish Cream & Coffee Chip Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.5
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 125.2 mg
- Sodium 57.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: