Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I just thought of eating cookies with Bailey's, and then I was like, dude. Why not make Irish Cream Cookies!?
- 118.29 ml butter
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 118.29 ml bailey's irish cream
- 532.32 ml cake flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 170.09 g package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cream butter, sugars and egg until fluffy.
- Add vanilla and Bailey's Irish cream.
- Mix dry ingredients and blend into creamed mixture.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Drop onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Or don't cool. Just eat. :).
Great Cookie!! Made them this week for St. Paddy's day - a huge hit. I iced them with some Bailey's and icing sugar for an extra punch.