I just thought of eating cookies with Bailey's, and then I was like, dude. Why not make Irish Cream Cookies!?
- Cream butter, sugars and egg until fluffy.
- Add vanilla and Bailey's Irish cream.
- Mix dry ingredients and blend into creamed mixture.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Drop onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Or don't cool. Just eat. :).
Great Cookie!! Made them this week for St. Paddy's day - a huge hit. I iced them with some Bailey's and icing sugar for an extra punch.