- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup bailey's irish cream
- 2 1⁄4 cups cake flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter, sugars and egg until fluffy.
- Add vanilla and Bailey's Irish cream.
- Mix dry ingredients and blend into creamed mixture.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Drop onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Or don't cool. Just eat. :).