1/15 Photos of Baileys Irish Cream Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
1 hr 49 mins
1 hr 19 mins
This is a decadent, moist cheesecake that never fails. I got the recipe from my sister-in-law who brings it to every family function. There are never any leftovers! *This cheesecake needs to be made and refrigerated one day in advance. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans, cooled and crushed
- 2 cups chocolate Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 1/4 lbs cream cheese, at room temp
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 5 eggs, at room temp
- 1 cup Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Coffee Cream Topping
- 2Mix all ingredients.
- 3Press into a 10" spring form pan and up the sides one inch.
- 4Bake at 325 for 7-10 minute.
- 6Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth.
- 7Beat sugar in gradually, and then add eggs one at a time.
- 8Blend in Bailey's and vanilla.
- 9Sprinkle half of chocolate chips over crust.
- 10Spoon in filling.
- 11Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
- 12Bake at 325 degrees approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes or until puffed, springy in center and golden brown. Place a pan of water on bottom rack of oven while baking to keep it moist.
- 13Cool cake completely.
- 14Coffee Cream Topping:.
- 15Beat all ingredients and spread over cooled cake.
- 16Top with chocolate curls or Skor bits.
- 17*NOTE: Be sure to make and refrigerate at least one day before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baileys Irish Cream Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1011.2
- Calories from Fat 698
- Total Fat 77.5 g
- Saturated Fat 42.1 g
- Cholesterol 320.4 mg
- Sodium 544.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 67.1 g
- Protein 13.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Oreo cookie crumbs
Baileys Original Irish Cream