Recipe by lazyme
I don't remember where I found this recipe, but I'm looking forward to trying it.
Top Review by DailyInspiration
Delicious, rich and definitely sweet -- these Irish Cream Balls will satisfy any sweet tooth. I'll have to ration these away from DH or they will be gone in no time. I did lessen the Baileys a little and offset it to make the balls moist enough to roll. Made for the Sweet December tag game.
- 3 cups vanilla wafers, finely crushed
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until.
- well blended. Allow to stand 5 minutes.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Roll balls in powdered sugar.
- Allow to dry on wire rack 1 hour.
- Roll in powdered sugar again if desired.
- Store in airtight container between layers of wax paper.