Are these ever good!! Bet'cha can't just eat one!! These are so fabulous! Even better if you're a Bailey's lover. I sometimes make these for Easter for the grownups, and I have made these as hostess gifts. They are stunning as a Christmas gift in a pretty decorated box for next door neighbors, landlady, and just in case gifts. Yield will vary, depending on how large you shape the balls. Source: Rose Ray
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until well blended. Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Roll balls in powdered sugar.
- Allow to dry on wire rack for one hour.
- Roll in powdered sugar again, if desired.
- Store in airtight container between layers of waxed paper.