1/1 Photo of Bailey's Irish Cream Balls
Are these ever good!! Bet'cha can't just eat one!! These are so fabulous! Even better if you're a Bailey's lover. I sometimes make these for Easter for the grownups, and I have made these as hostess gifts. They are stunning as a Christmas gift in a pretty decorated box for next door neighbors, landlady, and just in case gifts. Yield will vary, depending on how large you shape the balls. Source: Rose Ray
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until well blended. Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- 2Shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
- 3Roll balls in powdered sugar.
- 4Allow to dry on wire rack for one hour.
- 5Roll in powdered sugar again, if desired.
- 6Store in airtight container between layers of waxed paper.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bailey's Irish Cream Balls
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.8
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: