Recipe by FLUFFSTER
Are these ever good!! Bet'cha can't just eat one!! These are so fabulous! Even better if you're a Bailey's lover. I sometimes make these for Easter for the grownups, and I have made these as hostess gifts. They are stunning as a Christmas gift in a pretty decorated box for next door neighbors, landlady, and just in case gifts. Yield will vary, depending on how large you shape the balls. Source: Rose Ray
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
yummmm these are so good and even better the next day, they also freeze very well... thank you for sharing Di! this was chosen and made for kittencalskitchen forum cookie tag game
- 3 cups vanilla wafers, finely chopped
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup bailey's irish cream
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup (I use Karo)
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until well blended. Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Roll balls in powdered sugar.
- Allow to dry on wire rack for one hour.
- Roll in powdered sugar again, if desired.
- Store in airtight container between layers of waxed paper.