Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I have no idea where I got this recipe, but it is always a hit and it's super easy. Update: Recently I decided to bring this to a party and wanted it to be more like finger food, so I used a biscuit cutter to make little pie shells and tucked them gently into a mini-muffin tin (using a fork to poke the bottom), then I placed 4 chocolate chips in each one and poured the rest of the mix over them until nearly full. They were a HUGE hit!
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 6 ounces butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 6 ounces bailey's irish cream
- 8 ounces chocolate chips
- 10 ounces macadamia nuts, chopped
- 2 unbaked 9-inch pie shells
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- With an electric mixer, cream together sugar, butter, and salt.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Add the corn syrup and bailey's and mix well again.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts by hand.
- Pour into unbaked pie shells and bake for 90 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.