Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
I make this alot around the holidays. I give out 1 pint containers as gifts. Everyone looks forward to it! Makes alittle over a quart.
- 4 eggs
- 396.89 g can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 4.92 ml almond extract
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 44.37 ml Hershey's syrup
- 473.19 ml heavy cream (whipping)
- 236.59 ml whiskey (preferably Irish)
- Use at least a 40 oz.blender.
- Put all ingredients in blender.
- Blend no more than 40-45 seconds.
- Store in refrigerator for up to a month.