Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
I make this alot around the holidays. I give out 1 pint containers as gifts. Everyone looks forward to it! Makes alittle over a quart.
- 4 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons Hershey's syrup
- 1 pint heavy cream (whipping)
- 1 cup whiskey (preferably Irish)
- Use at least a 40 oz.blender.
- Put all ingredients in blender.
- Blend no more than 40-45 seconds.
- Store in refrigerator for up to a month.