1/3 Photos of "bailey's Hot Fudge Sauce"
This recipe is from "Bailey's" of Boston. Long gone ice cream parlor but had great hot fudge sauce!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Over medium low heat melt butter and chocolate squares, take off heat.
- 2Add 1/3 of the sugar and 1/3 of the evaporated milk, mix with a whisk until smooth.
- 3Add remaining sugar and milk, stir until smooth.
- 4Return to heat and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes.
- 5Pour into canning jars or other container, let cool and close jar. Note: This is not a canning recipe, the canning jars are just a cute way to give it as a gift.
- 6Recipe can be doubled.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "bailey's Hot Fudge Sauce"
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1145.6
- Calories from Fat 615
- Total Fat 68.3 g
- Saturated Fat 42.8 g
- Cholesterol 149.4 mg
- Sodium 514.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 137.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 117.6 g
- Protein 10.6 g