Recipe by Sabra_1
This is the easiest fudge... recipe can be changed to suit the alcohol you like e.g. Rum, Brandy, Kahula, Whiskey are all the types of alcohol I have used. Favourite Nuts may be added, thinned with a little cream it can be changed into a sauce to top Ice Cream or used as a frosting, endless uses. Enjoy
Top Review by Lesley A.
Condensed milk comes in 14oz cans 375g = 13.2oz .. if you pour the milk without scraping out the can it works out perfectly. Or if you want to be super pedantic put a pot on the scale and weigh it out. My husband is a Baileys lover and he thoroughly enjoyed this fudge. :)
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 12x6 bar pan or slice pan with baking paper.
- Heat the condensed milk carefully.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave 30 second bursts, stirring after each burst so it doesn't burn. Add to the condensed milk and then mix in Baileys.
- Pour into your lined bar pan and set--leave to cool at room temp or if very warm were you live pop into the fridge to set.
- Cut into pieces and watch it disappear.
- We serve at the cafe with hot chocolate and moccachino--great gift wrapped and given for presents.