This is the easiest fudge... recipe can be changed to suit the alcohol you like e.g. Rum, Brandy, Kahula, Whiskey are all the types of alcohol I have used. Favourite Nuts may be added, thinned with a little cream it can be changed into a sauce to top Ice Cream or used as a frosting, endless uses. Enjoy
- Line a 12x6 bar pan or slice pan with baking paper.
- Heat the condensed milk carefully.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave 30 second bursts, stirring after each burst so it doesn't burn. Add to the condensed milk and then mix in Baileys.
- Pour into your lined bar pan and set--leave to cool at room temp or if very warm were you live pop into the fridge to set.
- Cut into pieces and watch it disappear.
- We serve at the cafe with hot chocolate and moccachino--great gift wrapped and given for presents.
I made this with Kahlua. Mine stayed gooey, but I think it was because the tin of condensed milk was 400ml instead of 375ml. I served them in cake papers & everyone has enjoyed licking the papers clean. Will definitely try these again. Thanks for sharing.
Very easy, good results. We used Captain Morgan (we were out of Baileys) & it was still good.
Mine also turned out runny but realised after day in fridge waiting for it to set I'd only put 1cup c/c in. Made no odds I used it as choc. sauce on our icecream was delicious. Will make it properly next time but will also make as sauce again I find I cant stop eating it!!!!!!! Many thanks for recipe.