1/2 Photos of Baileys Fudge
This is the easiest fudge... recipe can be changed to suit the alcohol you like e.g. Rum, Brandy, Kahula, Whiskey are all the types of alcohol I have used. Favourite Nuts may be added, thinned with a little cream it can be changed into a sauce to top Ice Cream or used as a frosting, endless uses. Enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 12x6 bar pan or slice pan with baking paper.
- 2Heat the condensed milk carefully.
- 3Melt the chocolate in a microwave 30 second bursts, stirring after each burst so it doesn't burn. Add to the condensed milk and then mix in Baileys.
- 4Pour into your lined bar pan and set--leave to cool at room temp or if very warm were you live pop into the fridge to set.
- 5Cut into pieces and watch it disappear.
- 6We serve at the cafe with hot chocolate and moccachino--great gift wrapped and given for presents.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baileys Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.8
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.5 mg
- Sodium 12.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g