I love Baileys and love finding recipes which use it!
Make and share this Baileys, Cream Cheese and Chocolate Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth, add Baileys and beat again.
- In separate bowl whisk egg, water and butter, then add chocolate.
- Sift remaining dry ingredients into egg mixture and stir until just combined.
- One third fill well-greased muffins pans with muffin mixture, make a hollow in centre, and fill with 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture.
- Top up to three quarters full with reamaining muffin mixture.
- Bake 190 C for 20 minutes.
These are yummy muffins. I love the full chocolate flavor, with a hint of Baileys, without it tasting too sweet like a cupcake. The only change that I made was to double the cream cheese filling to make more filling available for each muffin. Next time, I may try adding a little more Baileys to the muffin mix to heighten the flavor a little more. Made for PAC spring 2008.