Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipe is from the SheKnows website.
Make and share this Baileys Cool Raspberry Cocktail recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ounces Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 9 -10 fresh raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup crushed ice
- whipped cream and chocolate syrup (to garnish) (optional)
- In each of two cocktail glasses, place 4-5 raspberries at the bottom and gently muddle the berries.
- Add 1 ounce of Baileys to each glass and then add the crushed ice.
- Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup if desired. Serve.