1/4 Photos of Bailey's Chocolate Mousse (Perfect for St. Patrick's Day)
4 hrs 30 mins
4 hrs 30 mins
Sorrie Lue's Note:
St. Patty's Day is right around the corner... Fill a pie shell or serve in a dish. This is sooooooo yummy and you won't believe how easy it is to make. It's going to be hard to wait for it to chill, but it's worth the wait! The prep time includes time to chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour milk into a medium saucepan.
- 2Sprinkle gelatin over the milk and let it sit about 1 minute.
- 3Turn on low heat and stir until completely dissolved. About 5 minutes.
- 4Add chocolate chips and continue stirring until melted.
- 5Stir in vanilla.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7Let sit about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 8Add Bailey's.
- 9Let cool until peaks form when mixture is dropped from a spoon.
- 10Fold in whipped topping.
- 11Turn into prepared crust or serving bowls.
- 12Chill at least 4 hours. I know it's hard to wait, but it's worth it!
- 13Garnish with fruit or additional whipped topping. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bailey's Chocolate Mousse (Perfect for St. Patrick's Day)
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.7
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 3.2 mg
- Sodium 20.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: