Recipe by Jewelies
A yummy adult chocolate milkshake from Delicious magazine. An Australian cup is 250 mls.
Top Review by diner524
This was very tasty!!! I felt the ratio of ice cream, fudge sauce milk and bailey's was way off what it should be for a shake. When I made it as directed, it was more like a chocolate milk, than a shake. I couldn't really taste the baily's, so next time I would use half the syrup, milk and more of the bailys, plus use vanilla ice cream. Very nice drink for those hot summer nights.
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate fudge sauce
- 1 cup milk
- 75 ml bailey's irish cream
- 2 scoops good quality chocolate ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Dip the rim of a glass in the chocolate sauce, allowing it to drip down the side.
- Place the remaining sauce in a blender with the milk, liqueur and 1 scoop of the ice cream and buzz until thick and rich.
- Spoon remaining ice cream into a milkshake glass and pour in the milkshake mix.