1 hr 42 mins
1 hr 27 mins
Sharon Sharalike's Note:
I made this cheesecake for a family dinner and received rave reviews. I hope you like it. The recipe called for regular cream cheese, but I used light cream cheese and it worked. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/4 lbs light cream cheese (room temperature) or 2 1/4 lbs cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 5 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1For crust: Preheat oven to 325°F; coat a 9-inch spring form pan with cooking spray.
- 2Combine crumbs and sugar in bowl. Stir in butter. Press mixture into bottom and 1 inch up the sides of the springform pan.
- 3Bake until light brown, approx 7 minutes.
- 4Filling: Beat cream cheese until smooth with electric mixer.
- 5Gradually add sugar, then eggs one at a time.
- 6Add Bailey's and vanilla. make sure well mixed.
- 7Sprinkle half of the chocolate chips over crust. Spoon in filling. Sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips on the top.
- 8Bake approx 1 hour & 20 minutes or until cake is puffed and springy in the centre and golden brown.
- 9Cool in fridge.
- 10For Cream: Beat cream, sugar and coffee powder until peaks form. spread over cooled cake.
- 11Garnish with chocolate curls. (I grated chocolate bar with cheese grater, not the most fancy but it worked well enough).
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bailey's Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1050.6
- Calories from Fat 593
- Total Fat 65.9 g
- Saturated Fat 39.2 g
- Cholesterol 310.9 mg
- Sodium 784.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 75.6 g
- Protein 20.5 g